Application Criteria & Rental Rules
You should have a monthly gross income of at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount. Married couples may combine income. Two or more non-married applicants may combine income provided a Roommate Agreement is attached to the Rental Agreement. We must be able to verify employment history and income.
Acceptable forms of verifiable income are current pay stubs with year to date earnings, last year’s income tax return, W-2, year to date earning on company letterhead, current year to date balance sheet and income and expense statement, verifiable documents for child support or alimony, copies of real estate contracts, and verification of income from other sources, (e.g. social security, disability, retirement). If you do not meet these criteria, we may still have a home for you however, you need to personally come into the office.
To determine credit approval we obtain a report from a credit reporting agency.
Your previous residencies must be verifiable, free of evictions and unpaid rents.
Policies on pets vary from property to property. Please call the office to determine the pet policy for the home for which you are applying.
Submitting Your Application
Complete and Sign the Application Form
You may receive an application at, 1701 Moon St. NE, Suite #400 by E-mail, or from this website. There is an application fee. Generally when there is more than one application pending for the same home/unit, the first application with deposit shall have priority. A property may be put “on hold” with an application and deposit for a short period of time while the application is processed. An application for each unmarried applicant is required.
Signing the Lease
Once you are approved, you will be notified by phone and we will schedule a lease-signing appointment. All adults must sign the lease. At that lease-signing, the deposit will be due. Rent is due on or before the lease start date.
T&C Management, LLC is located at 1701 Moon, Suite 300. From the intersection of Indian School and Moon, go south to Moon Plaza 100 yards from the corner of Moon and Indian School. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00 pm.
It is unlawful to discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or family status. We strictly adhere to this policy.
1. Leases – All leases require a 30-day written notice, prior to the first of the month for the following month, to vacate even if the move is in conjunction with lease expiration. Residents must allow property to be shown during notice period.
2. Rent – All rents are due in full on the 1st of the month. Late fees begin on the 6th of the month.
3. Insurance – The landlord/property owner carries a fire policy that covers the dwelling only. Insurance coverage for the contents (i.e. your furniture, personal possessions, etc.), if desired, must be provided by the resident. We recommend that resident obtain liability coverage also to cover negligent or accidental acts by resident, family, and/or guests.
4. Maintenance – The property owner is responsible for maintenance of structural and mechanical systems in the residence. Resident is responsible for proper care and use of the dwelling and for any expense that is a result of abuse, neglect or misuse.
5. Pest Control – Occupants may be responsible for extermination of insects and pests. Property owners are responsible for maintaining the premises in a reasonable insect-proof condition.
6. Inspection – The Resident is required to complete the move-in inspection form provided by our office within 5 days of occupancy. In the event the resident fails to make the written report, the property will be deemed accepted by resident in good condition.
7. Deposit Refund – Deposit, less itemized deductions, if any, will be mailed to Resident within 30 days of the termination of the lease.
Licensee Basic Duties
1. Honesty and reasonable care
2. Compliance with all Fair Housing and anti-discrimination laws, NM Real Estate License Law, NM Uniform Owner Resident Relations Act and all other applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations
3. Performance of any and all oral or written agreements made with clients and customers
4. Assist clients and customers in completing and complying with the terms and conditions of the contract, the Agency will negotiate all offers and counter offers on behalf of the client
5. Agency acknowledges there may be matters outside Agency’s knowledge or expertise and suggest that the client or customer seek expert advise on those matters
6. Prompt accounting for all monies and property received
7. Agency has a Brokerage Relationship with the client and will notify the customer of the Brokerage Relationship
8. Disclosure of any adverse material facts actually known about the property or the financial ability of the parties to complete the transaction
9. Maintain confidential information except with client consent or required by law
10. Agency does not engage in any transaction regarding the buying or selling of property
T&C Management Pays a Referring Fee for Single Family and Multi-Unit Property!
$100 or MORE REFERRAL FEE * PAID TO REALTORS & LICENSED AGENTS
(If the Realtor/Agent refers an owner of a rental property to be managed)
Making a Referral to T&C Management is a Wise Choice!
T&C Management has been providing quality property management services for over 30 years. We are proud to be members of the National Apartment Association and Institute of Real Estate Management. Making a referral to T&C Management assures you and your client that we adhere to the highest standards of professionalism and code of ethics. T&C Management will manage the property utilizing the most current technology for marketing, accounting and costumer relations. An IREM property management company will manage the property efficiently, professionally and economically.
Albuquerque Local Information and Services
2. New Mexico Gas Company
3. Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Use Authority
5. Comcast Cable
6. Direct TV
7. Albuquerque Public Schools
8. Central New Mexico Community College
9. University of New Mexico
11. National Association of Residential Property Managers, Albuquerque/Metro Chapter
12. Megan’s Law
13. The Apartment Association of NM
14. Bernalillo County Assessor
15. Bernalillo Metro Court
16. Albuquerque Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
17. Albuquerque Isotopes
18. 311 City of Albuquerque Citizen Contact Center
We have many properties, locations, types and price ranges for rent. If you’re looking to rent a home, we have a top-notch inventory of houses and town homes for rent. If you are looking for an apartment community we have over 200 communities to choose from. When you rent from T&C Management, you can be assured of the highest level of professionalism and quick maintenance response. When you qualify, you become one of our valued residents within one of our many rental communities. Application fees apply for each adult over 18 years of age. Rent or lease from T&C Management, LLC a professionally managed company, and rest assured you will be well cared for and receive the highest level of service and attention. We are dedicated to making your search for rental home as friendly and convenient as possible.